Monday, January 1, 2024

MÓNIKA TÓTH

 



Your Eyes

 

your eyes

dedicated my best Romanian friend Vasile

 

You need not speak

For your eyes say all!

They do not lie,

They tell what is in your soul

They tell only truth.

 

World 2079

 

World..

Life is a carousel, always going forward,

Never going back.

When I look into the future

There are robots.

There are aliens.

There are saucers in the sky.

Everyone is equal

In color,size, and shape.

The aspirations, they seems big

That ambitions, like mountains,

The future boundless.

There's a tracking device under my feet.

I look for things I cannot find.

I chase dreams I don't yet know.

In my future life

I'd like to be a cat

 

When You Smiled

 

Dedicated to my best friend, Vasile

 

When you smiled, your sunlight

Touched my heart

Like a new dawn...

 

MÓNIKA TÓTH

 


No comments :

Post a Comment