Monday, January 1, 2024

SLAVKA BOŽOVIĆ

 


SLAVKA BOŽOVIĆ

 

Mom's Words

 

My mother always told me:

"Don't expect anyone to understand you,

doesn't want to or just won't!

Only your mother feels your restlessness and sadness

it will make you laugh

will bring you happiness and security.

That happiness will give you strength

to overcome and overcome all difficulties in your life.

But don't worry

your days will pass

and only memories will remain of them.

Dear child,

when you are sad,

close your eyes and think of beautiful things. "

Here, I closed them now

and I think of her

for it is in the heavenly chambers

among the angels.

But no, she's with me

in my heart

where she has always been.

I often think of my mother

then I put my hand on my heart

and I feel like I'm breathing with her. . .

 

Dad, I Came To Tell You

 

Dad, I came to tell you

I miss you a lot

Ever since you went to heaven

You were the best father in the world

Well, I have a hard time accepting the end.

I knocked on the heavenly door last night

Where you moved to eternity

Tears streamed down his face

As I quietly called out my name.

I came to tell you

That I am infinitely grateful

For everything you did for me

Because of the wisdom you fed me

and for the nobility you planted in my veins.

Beloved my dad

It's hard for me without your hug

The word chokes me in the throat

Pain spills over my body.

I came to tell you

How I hide the pain from the world

I came to tell you

That you are in mine in my heart and in my thoughts

And that I will love you as long as I breathe.

 

I Miss You Mom

 

Sadness swirled in my arteries

longing overwhelms me with the sigh of a sobbing heart

I miss you too dear mother

since you're gone, the sun doesn't warm me at all.

 

I miss you too much, my dear mom

so as a habit now I rewrite painful memories

Oh, do you know how your death cripples me

I write sadly as I add up the empty years.

 

Oh, how I miss that warm hug of yours

and beautiful fingers caressing my hair

I fail to say both joy and sorrow

no one can understand me like you.

 

I miss good company

I will get sick from great sadness

I pray to God for your peace, in the heavenly chambers

Even after death I love you very much, can you hear me?!

 

SLAVKA BOŽOVIĆ


No comments :

Post a Comment