Monday, January 1, 2024

GIUREA MARIA-MAGDALENA

 


 

Childhood

 

Stepping into the forest of youth

I hear a sublime autumnal voice

Its gates are open

On the soft leaves of heaven

The leaves floated on the dead ground

Like a rain of gold.

 

A little child gets caught up

In the fragrance of October days

And he stands unmoved

By the tree of his childhood.

 

Everything is like a dream

An endless dream

The child is looking forward to it

To overturn the sand

From the hourglass

The hourglass has broken

He can no longer collect the sand

It burns and cannot be gathered

Time is up!

 

Without realizing

That my wings have grown

To a new world

In which I must to learn

That the world holds me

Captive from now on in its shell.

Autumn song

 

The sound of autumn

overwhelms me

my soul, my eyes

and my fragile heart.

 

The sound of leaves

Calls me to you, my love

To anchor the last rays

Of the sun in my divine soul.

 

The birds are whispering

My last summer song

And you are warming my wings

Crushed by rain and cold.

 

A Trip To Infinity

 

One day you will shine

And you will fly to the stars

Like a heavy bird

Which is just talking his first flying lesson.

 

A bird whispering tom e

That time has passed

And silence is like a treasure

 

The sea, the fish and all creatures

It is waiting for me non-stop

To start a new transformation

To infinity...

 

I End Up In A Novel

 

I end up in a novel

And my soul is looking for me

My thought makes me run

It's a sad story

A story in which I moved

And I try to survive

Writing.

 

The ice of the novel

It tastes like nothingness

It doesn't heal me,

It scares me

It didn't help me float

Like a swan on frozen waters.

 

Everything is frozen

Of fear, of regrets

Sink into nothingness

I feel trapped too

In your duty pages

Like in a maze

I struggle endlessly

To go out, to breathe

As if it was an abnormal world.

 

I will fill the library

With monotonous thoughts

And I, your novel

I will wait for you forever

To unchain your golden heart

To ease your pain

To caress your clay soul.

 

December

 

With your shining cloak

You gently embrace the whole country

With pearl tassels

You make all hearts bloom.

 

It is December!

In houses smell of orange peels

Their smell makes me crazy.

 

Welcome December!

You are the snowflake fairy

And with crystal curtains

You decorate my country.

 

Late October Leaves

 

The smell of late October

Torment me

Like a frightened beetle

Which is looking for peace.

 

With leaves that smell of Earth

I taste autumn evenings

With quick steps of sadness

Burdening my soul with lead.

 

A leaf is whispering in my ears

The story is frightening my thoughts

Like in a nightmare.

 

GIUREA MARIA-MAGDALENA


No comments :

Post a Comment