Monday, January 1, 2024

GONCA DOLU

 



Wine Nights

 

It's wavy everywhere I go erasing the days

Of my life one by one

In the middle of the past and the future

 

Passing through the thin line

of sunlight

Reaching the night covered

with black sheets

escaped memories

 

Reflection in mirrors

hits my face

Pebble size facts

 

It accompanies my loneliness

with its red heart

wine night

 

Reflecting from the broken

pieces of the moon

your terrible lack

falling from the image our blue adventure

 

Which warn wind breeze will take away

my bottoming out pain

Will my faded color regain its

former color despite the scorching sun?

 

How can I silence the brain

that is captive to my soul?

looking for himself in every shade of blue

the lonely sailor of the sea.

 

GONCA DOLU

 

GONCA DOLU: Born İzmir Turkey. Worked as a teacher and administrator. Her poems are published in magazines and national magazines in Turkey.

  

 


No comments :

Post a Comment