Monday, January 1, 2024

SIAMIR MARULAFAU

 



Beautiful Daffodil

 

Under the trees beneath the hills

I hardly pick daffodils

Which makes me smile

But my step to approach is stiff

 

How can I throw them away

Meanwhile I am in the love

I wish to kiss and enter thy lives

Though my age in the twilight

 

But never I leave one of them in heart

Caused by the glory of love

Since I was born up to die

She smiles as if I lost my blood

 

No drugs to calm my nervous

Only the beautiful daffodils to cure

All my bodies seem to find it trembling

I wish She were in my lives

 

My Longing On An Island

 

How can I come to miss my way

On the Island I see a glimpse of lighting

My longing never fades away

I use to urge some words

 

That the lighting is near

To submit thy love

But I should have to search for

Day by day my longing comes up

 

Though the lighting is far away

But it touches my heart always

To state I am in the love

Which can't be accessed for thousand times

 

And never I care for

Though it seems so

I feel happy caused by the glory of love

Which cannot be said more than thousand words

 

Never I Forget Once

 

How can I throw my pain in the love

Since you are the fuel of thy heart

Though you are not present once in my life

But never I dismiss thy love

 

Because of your kindness

You look like a morning rose

Which has touched my heart

Even though like that never I forget to remind

 

Caused by the pure heart

To enlighten thy life since I met you

Remember me, remember me

Till I come to sleep one day

 

Because of your kindness

Never I spend my time to imagine

How beautiful rose I met in the garden of paradise

It makes me sure to kiss once in thy life

 

Where Are You

 

I felt as if I were alone

And none of the creatures spoke

When I was in the forest

Only the trees with their leaves smile

 

Though with no friends

I still have a spirit to walk around

And the birds are singing to gaze

But I don't care

 

I felt as if I were alone

And none of them to help

With a spirit to be evoked

I let them to fetch

 

Since no hope I catch

While the birds are on the trees singing

And then speak

Why I am alone

Caused by the sea breaks, breaks

 

SIAMIR MARULAFAU

 

SIAMIR MARULAFAU (Indonesia) He is a bilingual poet, writer and author who writes in English and Indonesian language. He has published 9 books. He is an active member of various poetry groups on Facebook and participates in many poetry contests. His writings are part of several national and international magazines, newspapers, journals and anthologies. He has won many awards for his poetry. Currently, he works as Associate Professor at the Faculty of Vocational, University of Sumatra Utara, Medan-Indonesia.

 

 


No comments :

Post a Comment