Monday, January 1, 2024

SANDRINE DAVIN

 



1

 

Between my lips

 

The name of the flesh

 

The story of my being

 

The story of my land

 

Time continues

 

To plow my wrinkles

 

I walk

 

Again and again

 

In the ruins of the night

 

2

 

In a radius

Moon

Earth

Of my ancestors

Blooms in my eyes

 

On a pillow

Herbs

The absence is gone

 

3

 

The air is torn

Suddenly time

Press

Eyes nailed

In the face

tree earth sky

- Count the days

Shred absence -

 

SANDRINE DAVIN

 

SANDRINE DAVIN was born on 15/12/1975 in Grenoble (FRANCE) where she still resides. She is the author of contemporary poetry inspired by tankas, she has published 15 collections of poetry, the latest of which is entitled "Fracture de  terre" at The Book Edition. Her works are studied by primary and middle school classes where Sandrine works with these students. She has this taste for sharing poetry with young audiences and making them want to write...


No comments :

Post a Comment