Sunday, January 1, 2017

RANDALL K ROGERS

RANDALL K ROGERS

STD PROTECTION

Ah Jesus!
Christ was gay!?
Twelve,
ah, hungry
bottoms
you say?
Jeez,
looks like
everybody
is going
gay today.
What will
we do?
Animals
don't have
guns,
yet.





EX-LAX EX

Wonder
what I'll
do,
when I
die
before
you,
and
you're
stuck
on Earth
and I'm
floating around
and I
haunt
the
shit
out
of
you.




O.D. CAPACITY

Where
is no care
want or need?
Where desire
is free to be.
Where
lost that
yearning
set free
on
Overdose
Capacity.





SPARE NO ONE

“I think all the people
on “Shark Tank” should
be drowned, cut up,
and sold as imitation
crab meat.”




INMATE NO. 69

He became known
as the can-determine-
-when-you're-gonna-die-guy.
He'd give you weeks,
months, or maybe
a few years to live,
and he was more
often right than
wrong.
But if he didn't
like you, he'd
give you hours,
minutes or
mere seconds
to live,
and carry out
the murder
himself!!!




CONVERSION THERAPY

I was undergoing
gay deprogramming
in the deep South
undertaken
by chanting
Baptist preachers
with snakes,
shotguns, a red-hot poker,
and
chamois plaid shirts,
when apparently,
I began speaking
in tongues.
“Damn God”
I told them,
“is 'Mad Dog'
spelled
backwards.”
They seemed
receptive to my
words
but I never
became heterosexual.




EGGS BENEDICT ARNOLD

God ain't coming
down to Earth
because She never
left!!!


RANDALL K ROGERS is from Dakota.  He is one heck of a man.  He too cheated death and death was perfectly okay with it.  He is the ubermensch.  He lives in perpetual glory.  

No comments :

Post a Comment