Sunday, January 1, 2017

ZACHAROULA GAITANAKI

ZACHAROULA   GAITANAKI   

THE FESTIVITY OF SNOW
The nature, like a little girl
takes part in the endless
festive atmosphere of snow,
all around, dressed in white
enchantingly, silently, frosty.
While the snow is falling around
I want to lie down
on its white veil
and up there I’ll become
a pure white lily.
As a lily I’ll send out surplus odor
in the field, neighborhoods
and country chapels.
I take part in the endless
festive atmosphere of snow.







POSTSCRIPT
My fried, I wrote a big letter
but I missed to mention this”
I saw in television, a reportage
from a fire in a colors factory.
There was a kitten getting out
of the ruins staring
with curiosity the camera
shooting the destruction.
It seemed to me
like a good omen.
Not the camera,
the kitten I mean.







BLIND GUIDE
Time, guides our life,
taking it where he wants.
Not caring if a child is hurt,
if an adored voice
silences…







MY DEAREST
My dearest, give me
a loving night.
With a clear look
to face the future.
Walking in the course of time
with your laugh only.
My dearest, give me
a tender caress.
With your open arms
give me love
and a tear of joy running
on the corner of my eyes.

ZACHAROULA GAITANAKI   

GREECE


No comments :

Post a Comment