Wednesday, March 1, 2023

EVA PETROPOULOU LIANOU

 


Contact

 

 I forgot what a kiss is the taste of an afternoon coffee.

So as the waves pulled from the land, I feel like a desert ship.

 

Contact I forgot what that word means, Shipwreck for months In books I look for a meaning to embrace me, to tell me everything will be fine ..

 To go and leave those roses in my father's memory, To light a candle to the Virgin Mary.

 

Contact, To be in your dream hug Let me see your eyes To smell your perfume I'm looking for that word in that old dictionary

©®Eva Petropoulou Lianou

 

Μy Boring Life

 

My life was boring and without sense

I find friends inside verses and music

and poetry

 

My boring life

Full of I _must do_

And of what not to say to do

 

I finally find freedom in my fairy-tale stories

 

I discovered a place where I can worship

Another ego

Except myself...

 

So beautiful poems

Verses that speak the truth

Travel with my heart

To so many countries

 

My boring life

Was just a question

That response I discover...

 

In a few lines

Open up your heart

Without fear

Because people exist in

Someplace

With the same heart as

Yours...

©Eva Petropoulou Lianou

 

 

EVA PETROPOULOU LIANOU

 


No comments :

Post a Comment