Wednesday, July 1, 2015

REKHA MANDAGERE


REKHA MANDAGERE
PLEASANT JOURNEY
I like to fly
High, very high
Right to the Utmost Top
Where, rests endless blue pop
On which only angels smile
And dances to the heavenly harp
Forbidden from the noisy rest
Eternal bliss welcomes me
To enjoy the serene silence at best
But I wish only to see
The height of the heaven’s full moon!

I like to swim
Low, very low
To the ocean’s deepest point
And is forbidden from terrible tides
There, rests a bed of precious coral reds
And a heap of worldly wealth willfully smiles
The holy water gently kisses
By sprinkling pearls everywhere on my face
Greets me to feast and rule the sea
But I modestly say
Just came to feel the pulse of depth!

Now I deeply desire to meditate
Deep very deep
Below the depth of blue waters
Far away from mad thoughts
To a place which is not a habitat
Should lead me to the gate way
That ensures me peace and solace
From where I can grasp the lace
Of all human miseries arise
And I wish to seek joy and relief
Moving in the path of holy belief!

COPYRIGHT RESERVED@ REKHA MANDAGERE

No comments :

Post a Comment