Tuesday, September 1, 2026

FEJZË DEMIRI

 


 

For You

(Për ty)

 

For you

I'll turn all the lights off

And I would stay in the darkness

I will also turn off the last candle, burned flame

of spirits

Because, neither the light will have any sense without you.

 

Love Cohesion

(Kohezion Dashurie)

 

Darling

Wait for me to come one day

As particle molecules

Wait for me

Let's get together, in this cohesion of love.

 

Gateway Of The Heart

(Porta e zemres)

 

Whenever you feel lonely

You can open the gateway of my heart

There is still room for exit- entry.

 

Candles For Light

(Qirinj për dritë)

 

How many candles are lit?

To get rid of this darkness

But I did not know

That the darkness extinguishes all candles.

 

I Will Come

 

I’ll come one day

To remove your tears

I’ll be your smile

Although I won’t be with you

I’ll be in your footsteps

Let me please

To be your sleep

 

FEJZË DEMIRI

 

No comments :

Post a Comment