Tuesday, September 1, 2026

MÓNIKA TÓTH

 


 

I Thinking Of You

 

It's 3a.m.

The coffee's hot-

the screen is blank-

I, thinking of you

 

In The Early Morning

 

In the early morning silence is gentle blue.

A calming hue that soothes the soul.

As darkness fades, and light makes whole.

Before the storm, gray skies unfold.

A somber mood that weighs upon the heart.

In the late afternoon

Yellow roses swing in the wind.

The violin strings snap.

Red tulips smile.

Evening descends on the green hills.

In the dark rests the black forest.

The silence embraces me.

Sometimes, I am alone

The color of silence is violet.

Sometimes, I am sad

The color of silence is indigo.

Sometimes, I am unhappy

The color of silence is grey

 

Tonight

 

Tonight, my mood darkened.

My thoughts became pure haze.

Tomorrow

We’ll travel to places

Far beyond the stars.

We’ll be somewhere different.

Not here where we are

Float past the moon.

Streak by the sun.

We’ll arrive at new place.

I cry happily.

 

MÓNIKA TÓTH

 

 

 


No comments :

Post a Comment