Tuesday, September 1, 2026

PARVINDER NAGI

 


 

A Drizzle Of Love

 

In the hush of your love, I softly fall

Like rain that answers a silent call

Each drop of you upon my skin

Feels like a world awakening within

I dance in dreams where you reside

Lost in the warmth I cannot hide

Your nearness lingers in every air

A gentle touch I feel everywhere

When breezes brush through strands of me

I close my eyes and let them be free

For in that moment, I truly find

Your tender presence around my mind

Let this drizzle of love remain

Through every joy, through every pain

Soaked in you, my soul shall stay

In endless love, come what may.

 

I Found You

 

I did not know a touch could speak

until you turned silence into flame

Now every breath I take feels borrowed from you

every heartbeat echoes your name

in a language only longing understands

 

You call this a secret

but to me, it feels like truth laid bare

like two souls who found each other

not by chance

but by the quiet pull of something inevitable

 

If we burn

let it be without fear

Let the world remain blind

while I memorize every tremor of you

every unspoken confession

that lingers on your skin like a promise

 

You are not just the fire beneath me

you are the reason I no longer fear the heat

In you, I do not feel consumed,

I feel created…

as if every hidden part of me

was waiting for your flame to be seen

 

So let us stay here

where shadows dare not interrupt

where even time forgets to move

because in this quiet, burning truth

I have found something more than desire…

 

I have found you.

 

PARVINDER NAGI

 

 

 


No comments :

Post a Comment