Monday, February 1, 2016

ANCA MIHAELA BRUMA


ANCA MIHAELA BRUMA

COGITO ERGO SUM...
(I THINK... THEREFORE I AM!...)

Time and distance
rhyme in Silence
a serenade of timeless
dreamers's spell...

A stardust free verse
where,
feelings do not curb...

Just cosmic voices
awaken the Presence
of my Essence...

My questions...

fell out of this
Existence!

ERADICATED COLLOQUIAL ARTICULATION

Synapses framed inside a photograph,
conjunctions filled at superlative
bursting apart a new language
with horizontal coherence,
a disarticulation of your syntax,
the un-saying in an apophatic  plea,
totally negating itself to render the Real,
as a prosodic strategy,
a choice of Silence
for harmonic practice,
an immanent version,
or self-reversing expression
of theophanic realities…

Beds of parabola
with words lying next to each other
meaning silently radiates through them
within an ambivalent context,
elating its forms
and crack a world
of normative conventions
and terrestrial dichotomies…

Coincidentia oppositorum
you may cogitate
on how a language
may exteriorizate the interiorization
and your extremes conjugate in order
to capture the formless in a sole form,
dreadfully alluring
inside the insider most
of my cogent conversations…

Meanwhile…
your transcendent imprint
is getting anthologized
by effervescent chemistries
of a sound
tattooed inside
a morphological breath…

Your syntax allured me,
yet your diction made me go…
away…

MY LIFE…
My Life,
paints every moment,
with a different stroke...

Each day I dress
with Myself, so nights,
can find me no more...

I grabbed the edge
of the World, so
I will not be beyond
your touch...

I taught my tree
how to bloom, so
my words will not fall
from its branches...
anymore...

I listened to your Silence,
lighting my inner context
And I knew... no more
fictional characters
in a liquefied Reality...

just a rhythmical harmony
within heart symmetry...

I plunged Myself
in the aesthetics of Mathematics,
Now... I can count
different sizes of Life...
backwards and onwards...
with no remaining dots...

AUDIO OF POEM: MY LIFE

https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif

ANCA MIHAELA BRUMA

1 comment :