Monday, February 1, 2016

NADINE JESSEL


Nadine Jessel


A SONNET OF LOVE

Love is sunshine
within the wake
of rebounding surge

Singing a tempo
caressing
the sunrise

An opus of stanzas
craved
Borne from the grace
of the heart

Exploring within senses
in pursuit
of a melodic union

For each semblance
is tenderly uttered
honored
by the core
of the spirit

Their souls flourished
in vitality
Veneers of kismet
within the shell
of passion
summoned blissful love

Interlaced
in earnest kisses
infused within
the pristine heavens

As harmony is celebrated
in the reviving
morning daylight anew

Radiant is the honey
of union
For the sonata begets
the imminence
of a loving oath ~NJ~



MY LIGHT...MY DIVINE SOUL

I can detach from anything
or anyone
but not from you
my light
my Divine Soul.

You interweave
your essence
within my heart
reside within my awareness
and fill my eyes
with transparent vision.

You are my evolution,
my happiness,
my self-worth

You provide my distinction,
my contrast,
my lessons

I can’t be without you,
my love,
my spirit,
my Divine Soul. ~NJ~


A SAFE HARBOUR OF FAITHFUL LOVE

I see you there
from the open windows
of my heart

The glass is illuminated
uniting me
to you

As I make my way
gently guided
by your heavenly glow
I navigate into a safe harbor
embracing your love

But not before
I rest
along my journey
in the wake
of trials and cloudiness

In the titanic of time
you will support me
as my Spirit is consumed
in your radiance
authentic and undressed

Cradled within
a warm and safe space
nurtured from the fervor
of your Soul
interwoven with threads
of your devoted heart

For the divine essences
you so graciously
secure for me

In gratitude
I will forever be
in your debt
for showing me
such faithful love. ~NJ~

Nadine Jessel
Copyright ©
- All Rights Reserved
From My Heart ~ To Your Soul ®

No comments :

Post a Comment