Monday, February 1, 2016

MEGAN GOFF


MEGAN GOFF


"LONGING FOR PROTECTIVE ARMS"

Staring out into the blue
Missing you
And the moments when you held me tight
All through the frigid night
Wrapped up in your arm
Felt as if the world could do no harm
But now you're far away from me
Much further than the eye can see
I pine for the moments when you are here
To squeeze away all the fear
And dream of when you'll be with me once more
My aching soul will feel whole once more.


DON'T POKE THE BEAR

Just how many times do I have to say
I want you to go away
They say don't poke the bear
But they are not aware
The bear is the one poking me
It is something they just don't see
You make me feel less
Make my head a mess
So if you know what's good for you
You know exactly what to do
Please get out of my sight


ALIEN

Truly  don't think I'm human
I'm definitely  an alien
Because at times  the human race
I just can not face

They can drive me crazy
Make my brain go extremely hazy
Want to pull my hair out
Of this I have no doubt

My uncle has been calling me one for years
My aggravation lately has verified my fears
Truly believe I'm part of an alien race
Wearing a human face

MEGAN GOFF

1 comment :

  1. Ohh My sweet Megan how wonderful your poetry is.. Congratulations to you

    ReplyDelete