Sunday, May 1, 2016

JUANITA GARCIA VERA


JUANITA
GARCIA VERA

AN ÁNGEL  FLEW
The rain was falling
An endless stream
While tears flowed
In the darkest dream
The sky of blue
A shadow cast
As   sadness swum
In thoughts that passed
Through my memory
Ran many scenes
Like a silent movie
That played on and on
I steady prayed
For this to pass
Then an angel flew
Like the softest breeze
And the brightest light
Lite the sky above
Like a knife
It   cut
Through my heart
So deep
And alone I stood
With your  memory

© Juanita Garcia Vera
April 28, 2012




SPRING IS CALLING
Spring is calling,
Soft the breeze,
That caresses,
Sweetest dreams
To the earth
Soft, warm and fertile
Where my hands
Have planted seeds
Where the cuttings
Linger, bleeding,
In the fields
Of ever green
There they grow
With tears of rain
Through the ages
Feeling pain, but
The pain at last
Must wait
For the flowers, scents
So sweet, and
The music I’m recalling
While I listen to the
Doves nesting ever
In my heart
And the laughing meadows
Call to me
As I’m running
In the shadows
© Juanita Garcia Vera
All Rights Reserved JGV 21- 03--2016




 WHAT COLOR ARE MEMORIES?

What color are memories?
Some think they are dark
Some say they are light
I say all my memories
Are the color of life
Some memories are green
Like the meadows and trees
Where once I did play
When in daylight
 I’m dreaming
In Heaven I stay
I dream all the colors
But my mind only sees
The colors of heaven
Every now and again
They are pink
Like the buttercups
That summon  my spring
Most Magnificent dancers
That sway in the breeze
A vision of butterflies
That pauses in mid flight
With the color of rainbows
A most beautiful sight
A feast of bright color
And fragrance so sweet
Inviting my senses
To relive
All I’ve seen
In thoughts of what was
And was never to be
Are colored
In the pages
Of my heart’s memory
When in daylight
 I’m dreaming
In Heaven I be

©
All Rights Reserved JGV  02-02-2016
JUANITA GARCÍA VERA

5 comments :

  1. I love your insight on life and what it's really meant to be...
    Love you mom it's been really rough these last 12 years and I can read your poem's and relate to it as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ideal opener of this Deck is the Elixir Collector.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I blog frequently and I seriously appreciate your content.
    This great article has really peaked my interest. I will bookmark your site and keep checking for new details about once a week.
    I opted in for your RSS feed as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dedication ... An Angel Flew.
    Also you have a vivid imagination, and I admire that. "What Color Are Memories" shows so much beauty inside and out. By all means, keep inking!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, i read your blog from time to tim and i own a similar onee and i was
    just curious if you get a lot of spam responses? If soo how do you reuce it,
    any pluginn or anything you ccan recommend? I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any
    assistance is very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete