Friday, September 1, 2017

FRANCINE PASCALE  


FRANCINE PASCALE

WHAT IS LOVE?

Love,
Will you tell me what love is?
Is it the butterflies in my heart,
When I think of you?
Or is it this immense warmth
That fills me when I think of the world?
Love,
I am not sure what love is,
It may be the sunrays on my bare skin,
Or the smile of a small child,
Sweet and innocent.
Love,
I can't define love the way you do.
But one thing I know about love,
I feel it every passing second,
It runs through my blood,
And I know,
I am LOVE.






INDECISION IN LOVE…

It is never easy to take a decision,
Though the choice is mine,
A wretched choice indeed,
Trapped between
Scylla and Charybdis.
Would that I fell into oblivion,
Would that I could stop the time
To fulfill that need
I have of you, unseen.
Passion is a jealous mistress
Demanding full submission.
Do I claim what is mine?
Or do I let my heart bleed?
A cursed choice, it seems extreme
Either way, I'll lose nonetheless.





GOOD MORNING, MY LOVE…

Let the sweetness of the morning
Bring you the blessings of this day.
Let the love flow into you when I lay
At your feet my feelings.
Let the softness of the new day
Reminds you of the devotion
I have for you, my endless passion.

FRANCINE PASCALE
FRANCINE PASCALE is a French poet who writes under the name of FSamuel.  She was born in Paris and she currently lives in the United Kingdom. Survivor of child abuse in a time when children had no voice, she writes stories to inspire people and to raise awareness about violence against women and children.  She believes that love, as in unconditional love, will heal t he world. FSamuel is a very private person. She doesn’t like to talk about herself. She will only say that she had to break all moulds and labels society wanted to cage her in, and she has learned to be politically incorrect in order to be happy. FSamuel has given her permission to Our Poetry Archive to publish her works.





No comments :

Post a Comment