Sunday, October 1, 2023

BOLUWATIFE ALABI

 


Assurance

 

Hear oh north of the universe,

Listen oh south of the universe,

Hear oh wise one of the west,

Listen knowledgeable ones of the earth.

 

The light shining in the sky will not halt,

The air blowing around will not ceased,

Yes I won't lie, there might be storm increased,

Nevertheless, earth will not halt.

 

It's hard to rise again and work on the thorn path,

Yes, the road entails dangerous elements,

Which gives nothing good but severe torment,

Yet dearest bloke, do not depart.

 

The storm without hidden behind a finger,

Perhaps can speaks harmed and otherwise can proclaim greatness,

The pain is unbearable but remember,

The best time controller, He won't fail to pour out relief.

 

To the forlorn; be rest assured he's near thee,

To the lone soul, he'll be with thee,

To the lost one, he'll find thee,

To those hoping and waiting, know that he won't fail,

To he who sickness has painted pale,

Wait he'll soon heal and make thee hale.

 

He won't fail,

Trust in his ways,

Keep painting, he'll beautify,

Keep drawing he'll breathe,

Keep shouting he'll hear and answer.

 

This is an unconditional assurance for you,

You're loved with that colour of yours,

You are able with that little, 'cus 'tis mouth blowing,

You're worth a good friend and a pal,

Your strength though is little but boundless in Christ,

I root for you cutie, trust in God,

He won't fail.

©Boluwatife Alabi. O

 

Wish Upon A Star

 

Beyond where hands can reach,

Beyond where fingers can touch,

Beyond where heart can lies,

There my desire lies.

 

Upon these glooming stars I wish,

Upon this gleaming moon I desire,

This brighten sun is my wish,

But where is the strength to acquire.

 

Knowledge, they say is the need,

Wisdom, they recommended as the master key,

Patient has its high sit,

Love is one requirement but hard to see.

 

Knowledge lies in the mud, silent, hills and valleys,

Wisdom hid beneath the sea, above the sky, deep in the heart,

Patient isn't a cool river to abhor in the heart of a furnace,

Wisdom disguises as fool, all are too expensive for me a fool.

 

Above that high hills and valleys I desire,

My heart and soul meant to be clean, that's what it require,

Still I enjoy dinning in the dirt, not then easy to acquire,

Glad I haven't been given to a reprobate life.

 

Everyday the sound of the thunder awake my yin,

Every downfall of my life set my heart back to my dream,

Every slap from my failure calls me back to the stars,

Every mockery preach meekness and direct me back home.

 

So I say, if knowledge lives in the lion's den,

I'll be the second Daniel, then,

If wisdom chooses to abode in biggest book,

I will seek, and look,

If patient will be hurt to get then, I'll turn to fire,

If love is beyond what they think then, I'll reach,

Because upon the star, I wish.

©Boluwatife Alabi. O

 

Heaven It Self Is Karma

 

What shall be my gain if I choose to be like Cain?

What will be my reward if I choose death path?

What should I expect if I reject today's pain?

 

I have two routes to choose and walk on a lane,

Should I choose to walk on a carefree path?

What shall be my gain if I choose to be like Cain?

 

Won't I live a poorest life if I choose to be saint?

Will I loss all that I live for after death?

 What should I expect if I reject today's pain?

 

Before me is a table that's vivid and plain,

Plain enough to eat His words and and feel His breath,

What then shall be my gain if I choose to be like Cain?

 

I have read that what I sow shall I reap after the rain,

What I live for will count after leaving this sweet earth,

What then shall be my gain if I reject today's pain.

 

Let me enjoy today's pain,

For I fear what's next after death,

What shall be my gain if I choose to be like Cain?

What should I expect if reject today's pain?

©Boluwatife Alabi. O

 

 

BOLUWATIFE ALABI

 

BOLUWATIFE ALABI. O is a young African poet, writer and lovers of motivating. He believes through pen the world can become better and since his childhood he's given all his interest in writing. Hoping one day the world will see his light.

 


No comments :

Post a Comment