Sunday, October 1, 2023

MESME ALIYULLA KIZI ISMAYILOVA

 


If Only...

 

So many "If only" ... have I in my mind,

From which should I begin, can't imagine,

If only, those days, would been,

If only, hand in hand, with him,

Going... face to face with wind we

Let your hair flying away,

Hair would touch to my face,

If only, I would be prisoner of your hair strand.

Tangled in your hair, I wouldn't leave you

Again... if only... if only...

My life ended with "if only"

I couldn't live, without "if only ".

My life ended saying with “if only",

Disappeared ... you,

Disappeared your smell from my hand,

"What to do?" - I didn't know.

Would call ...  you

Would miss for your smell...

Or sitting lonely in the corner ...

I would moaned    ... "if only... if only !"

 

Let Me Go!!!

 

World, open the door

Let me go away.

My life was wasted,

Let me go away.

Heart my is shattered,

Fate has got black,

As if, it broken,

As mirror ...  my fate.

What to do, with the black fate?

Let me go away.

Let me go away, to the far ...

  without any trace.

Let nobody would remember me,

.... even my word,

Let would be closed,

my door... and window.

Let my lamp turned off,

As my black fate.

World... open the door,

Let me go away!!!

 

First Spring Meeting

 

Years have passed covertly,

No voice, from my beloved,

İ would want to feel her breath,

Maybe my broken heart revives,

I couldn't stand already the sorrow,

Remember our first meeting,

Turning away to the fields I,

Asked: "Do you remember?

My tulip with bent neck...

Under this tree I,

Opened my heart to beloved,

İt was early spring day,

With tulips had covered around,

Looking to the tulips, we ...

Inspired by our love,

Noted it to the book of heart...  we,

The first meet of spring was it,

And witness of our first love,

Were the tulips of spring!!!

 


 MESME ALIYULLA KIZI ISMAYILOVA

 

MESME ALIYULLA KIZI ISMAYILOVA: Ismayilova was born in Baku in 1963. Had high education on Linguistics. She is doctor on philosophy on philology and works as the teacher at Azerbaijan State Pedagogical University. She is author of 37 scientific articles, , two books of poetic translations and  manual textbook on special texts in English for students of the Faculty of Chemistry and Biology. She has cooperation with foreign poetic website and translated 85 poems of different poets, from different countries. Married and has two children.


No comments :

Post a Comment