Sunday, October 1, 2023

SIAMIR MARULAFAU

 


Unforgetable Rose

 

How can my soul go away

from the rose

While it is now being in thy heart

No rain will come down to remind

It looks like the sunlight

 

Giving happiness as long as thy soul

is in my blood

How can my soul go away

from the rose

While my heart is in the rose

Never I come to blackmale

 

Though I am in the spring to enjoy

And it is not a secret love

As it is blown by the wind

How can my soul flies in the air

 

While it has deep heart in the love

Never the smile throws away

As long as it is under the trees

 

Struggling Love

 

I ask the moon how much thy love be provided

In case of being in the love

Never be found in the issue

To betray the love from time to time

 

The moon is smiling still

To accept thy love

Never it has been rejected for a while

Whenever I ask to keep up the love

 

Some other days, I will ask the love again

If it has been exchanged

Or has filed with the clouds under the sky

The love surely be like daffodils in the morning

 

As like a story of the love

Who is suffering from life struggling

Finally, he and I are merely on the earth

To run the life till it breaks into pieces

 

 A Red Rose

 

Thy love has been asked to the sun

While it enlightens in the early morning

The love comes down beneath the hills

To pick up the rose with beautiful red face

 

It comes to be fresh in heart and mind

Which never seen from childhood up to be adult

Then, the love comes up

While my heart is trembling

 

This world is felt like heaven

Which can't be forgotten till to die

Caused by the love put up in mind

To think all days and nights.

 

Thy love has been asked to the sun

It gives a chance and glory of the lives

Never I miss a single minute to think

Makes my life be in the happiness before

I come to sleep

 

I Know Who You Are

 

From now and then you are the fuel of thy heart

Never I hurt your heart

Caused you are the flowers of the lives in the spring

Wherever I go I use to remember

That the promise you kept in my mind

is still in my deep heart

Why are so brave to leave me alone

While I am in the love

But you look like a bird flying far away in the sky

 

None of my wings to achieve

Only the tears come down all days and nights

Please come back to my eyes

Even a single minute I wait till the sea dries, my dear

All the stars will be smiling to gaze

What really is in thy heart up to die is true

Really the love is inside

 

Never I throw it at the sea

Meanwhile I don't let it be angry

Since thy love is true

Addressed to whom thy heart be given

You are the flows of my blood

Since I knew who you are

Makes this world be smiling

Till my holy soul be in the happiness

 

SIAMIR MARULAFAU

 

SIAMIR MARULAFAU (Indonesia) He is a bilingual poet, writer and author who writes in English and Indonesian language. He has published 9 books. He is an active member of various poetry groups on Facebook and participates in many poetry contests. His writings are part of several national and international magazines, newspapers, journals and anthologies. He has won many awards for his poetry. Currently, he works as Associate Professor at the Faculty of Vocational, University of Sumatra Utara, Medan-Indonesia.

 


No comments :

Post a Comment