Friday, December 1, 2017

JWAN KARAJOLI


JWAN KARAJOLI

I LOVE YOU

n my office in Piraeus, 29.10.1990
I love you… I love you!
I love the sun
that shines on your cheek.
I love the moon
that crowns your head.
I love the stars
that shine in your eyes
shining
your magical nights.
Your tears
water my infertile islands
and refresh the flowers
of my eternal spring.
Your voice calls me!
Your gaze penetrates my life’s secrets!
Your thought interprets my dreams
and reveals my upcoming love!
You really are a magician in love
and an angel who swims
in the water of my distant ambitions!






CHATTING WITH LOVE

I am burning
between the memories
of the past
and the present.
When we are happy
the muscles of our hearts
are fed
with the sweet chat’s perfumes
and our warm dalliance.
We do not seek the past
as we don’t need our memories
to awaken our passion.
So, we play love’s game,
whose eternal heroes
will be you and me!






THE EMPTY CORNER

The place hasn’t changed
and you can still smell
the scent of love.
But this time,
she’s not there.
My heart is talking
with the language of memories
and the empty corner
is smiling at me.
I loved that Balkan girl
from the beginning.
Yes, the language of the past
spoke at my presence
but at your absence.
I swear in the name of your love,
Gordona*,
that our common story
shall never be erased!


*Gordona is a Yugoslavian girl I fell in love with in the city of Novisaad.

JWAN KARAJOLI




No comments :

Post a Comment