Friday, December 1, 2017

HELEN SARITA


HELEN SARITA

NOVEMBER RENDEZVOUS

As our journey moves and lingers, it speaks
It is being witnessed by the silent trees
As the cold weather again approaches
Emotion flows with its certain breeze

Lovely smile behind my thoughts, it believes
November breeze is amazingly perfect
As it waits for a thrill surprise of nature
And the beauty of its bonny sunset

As the moonlight watching over us, it winks
The crimson sky in a perfect weather blends
While the romantic sounds of the sea waves
Waiting for us to appear in an early eve

As the spark fueling our hearts, it cares
The stars sprinkles its gracious glitters
Long time we've been roaming here though
Relishing our souls sweet rendezvous





I MISS YOU...

All the while amid
my busy thoughts
so gently, you rippled
As I deviated myself
from this longing..
unknowingly, I scribbled
Without any reason
when your shadow
showed up through
my illutioning vision
crystal tears drops
from my sad eyes
without permission
Your sweet whispers
on those lovely moments
till now are ringing on my airs
Your touch depicted
all the messages that
your heart honestly feels
Your breath warmed
my cold skin during those
romantic evenings
I wished to deny this kind
of love beating continously
inside my vulnerable heart
yet by the power of its magic
t is debilitating my strength
Now, I breathe your being
With the air I am taking
that no matter how much
I say no to an awesome you
my heart keeps saying yes
as this love cant quit over you
and no matter what
the good heaven unto me
is trying to entice..
Yet, only to you my heart
breathes to the fullest
this love that runs
through my veins is
still keeping me insane
I miss you....
Are these words enough
for you to understand
how intense is my longing?
I wish this pillow of mine
I am hugging right now
would be your chest to cry on..
if you were just here...
my tight embrace would
then tell you all somehow..
it speaks the feelings
I couldn't express by words
as you captured my heart
and invaded my soul
This is what mine heart bears
every line I uttered streams
down mine truthful tears
Terribly yes..
I am so much missing you





LANGUAGE  OF  LOVE..

We travel this far now Baby
Amazing to have this journey
With you always in my thought
In my heart a lesson being taught
In that valley with moving scenery
Splendid terrain overlooking the sea
In the park of our claimed Kingdom
We strolled to get rid our boredom
Those old trees became our witness
And the vivid grasses in a misty eve
The cats were in a hide and seek play
Chill & release the stress we'd in a day
It was all fresh past to reminisce
The worries of love in its nature pace
The cries of our imperfect situation
With perfect love it keeps moving on
Those were the days and this is now
With our sweet love we bend to bow
The screaming of our destined souls
No barrier to hinder we give our all
The essence of love we learned
Is even no way to have us at the end
But we both strongly believing in
We owned each our own heart within
That even the time won't favor us
In every beat of our hearts we trust
That even we couldn't utter a single word
The language of our love is much understood

HELEN SARITA

HELEN SARITA: I am a woman with a very positive outlook in life, giving my best in anything that I do ultimately, very flexible and really treasure friendship. I never discriminate people. I am not only good to those who are also good to me, I always listen and give advises. I am a fighter and believe that nothing is impossible if I just keep my deepest faith. I express my feeling by writing poems. I always dream to travel and make friends around the world. I am very passionate to do community service especially in our very own place. I really appreciate people who are respectful, like any other women I admit on my imperfections. Appreciation from my family and from my true and real friends give my strength and courage in my every challenge.


No comments :

Post a Comment