Friday, March 1, 2024

ADNAN AL-RIKANI

 


Delirium... freedom

 

On this dreamy evening

I'm tired of traveling,

After the dreams were shattered

In the veins of my dull crutch

Nothing carried me anymore except the wind

Leaning on a shoulder

Leaves ignored for days

And life tore it apart for no reason.

How can I blame Ozari?

Which is silent without me

And I ran long distances

Without beaches to remember

It was erased by salt channels

You are disobedient..

Like castles that were not liberated by delirium

And the fever made her sick,

How to pronounce the ruling

So you put the dot under the H

My fate was... the pit

Instead of gardens of love

The spirits of writing are distorted,

Until he paints my face

With your perfume oil..

And that drunken song

With a Christmas thread,

And the hums of a gypsy in exile.!

I love you, my little heart.

 

Protect Me From The Cold Rain..

Protect Me

 

And I pick the fruit of my years..

Hug me like a string player

To increase the tone of my arteries..

Be a coat that repels evil people

And the armies of my nostalgia revolt..

O most precious women of the lands

And the most beautiful of them in my certainty..

I love you like little children

And you are my forest and my knife..

The glow of your light is the song of home

And the birds of your chest make me sing..

Protect me from the cold rain.. Protect me

The Hijr letters form me..

Dimension suite is not an option

The consolation of the soul hurts me..

If you want, close the house door

Your eyes are my shelter...

  Or drive another nail into the chest

There is no shelter other than you that satisfies me.

Protect me from the cold rain.. Protect me

 

 

ADNAN AL-RIKANI


No comments :

Post a Comment