Friday, March 1, 2024

TIL KUMARI SHARMA

 



Flight of Freedom

 

 The high flight in life

 With ethical feathers and fresh air

 Environment of heaven

 Imagination of creativity

 Having no restriction

 The life of pleasure and high justice

 My joy of court with voice of equality.

 

 Equal living with freedom

 No boundary in border

 Equal human exists.

 The freedom of smile and laughter

 Dreams daily of equal leading.

 

 Pleasure Of Liberty

 

 High joy in free notions

 Consciousness leads world.

 No gender biases

 No inferiority plays in my soul.

 Confidence and joy

 From the heart of creativity.

 Humanity and equality

 I do not discriminate about gender and religion.

 All have same notion of humanity

 Love and kindness lead earth.

 There is joy of loyalty.

 Freedom of justice

 I can establish there

As poet of human sound for justice.

 

Home Of Emancipation:

 

 My love to have no restriction

 My arm to lead with ethical human.

 Discipline is in freedom.

 That is free feather.

 Free living is justice.

 Restriction is cage.

 

 My art is my home.

 I can express anything in sound.

 Silence is blessed.

 But I like to bring justice for all.

 Poor and rich are equally born.

 That is justice of court.

 My freedom is in truth not in falseness.

 

TIL KUMARI SHARMA

 

TIL KUMARI SHARMA: Internationally renowned Poetess Til Kumari Sharma was born in Paiyun 7- Hile, Parbat, Nepal. She is pursuing a PhD in English from Singhania University in India. By profession, she is an English teacher. She has published more than thousands of poems, some essays, stories, articles and other literary writings in the national and international newspapers, magazines, groups and anthologies over the world. She achieved awards, certificates, accolades, honors and diploma from different organizations in recognition of her brilliant literary works. She is Guinness World Holder poetess.

 


No comments :

Post a Comment