Friday, March 1, 2024

MAID CORBIC

 



Justice To The World

 

This world has no mercy!

I look and observe people

What does harm to others knowingly

And I think that people have become strange today

Because they only look at themselves, not others around them

 

May justice finally come to the world

And let life reverse its course

Before it's too late for humanity

Because people have something evil in them

 

Credit to individuals, I always say

Because justice and freedom for all

Reba should always be consistent with good people

Which are ready to give peace and unity

 

Let love spread through the lonely fields

And one day, peace will be born in all our yards

Because I always believe that peace is necessary

For humanity as a whole; people need to know

That in fact everything is in peace

 

Because one day when everything stops

People will not understand where and what they are doing wrong

That's why I always say that peace is my justice

Which I struggle with every day

As a peacemaker of songs!

 

Flight To Freedom

 

I dreamed of a bird

How high it flies in the sky

And I didn't repent, because I know

That she is everything in the world to me

 

I fly freely and without rules

I don't live according to other people's opinions

Because I always give love to everyone

To the world in the hope that they will understand

That everything is as black as they think

 

I know that the flight to freedom is moving forward

Life and people gradually change

But justice will come one day

Then when we least expect it

Only patience is required

 

I always say to myself

Being alone is sometimes a good option

Because there are no crazy people around me

Who would defend my freedom

 

And when darkness comes one day

Eternal when it covers me, I understand

Yes, after all, it is important to be

Free and without tudena rules!

 

I'm Speaking Freedom

 

I'm talking bodies

I talk about freedom to people

And I don't care about the consequences

 

It's freezing outside

My soul forever hides darkness

And no one can open it

 

I'm not an easy person

Although I'm good at heart

I am aware that I am defeating myself in this way

 

I am consciously destroying myself

Freedom for all good people

Who are just like me - naive

 

Someday there will be some truth

Which only the good will recognize

I speak with freedom of thought

Bodies and states of mind

 

I don't remember bad things about people

I can only remember actions

Which I pass lightly

 

Because I am human, they are not

The link of life without stopping

And a dash of wisdom to everyone!

 

MAID CORBIC

 

MAID CORBIC from Tuzla, 22 years old. In his spare time, he writes poetry that repeatedly praised as well as rewarded. He also selflessly helps others around him, and he is moderator of the World Literature Forum WLFPH (World Literature Forum Peace and Humanity) for humanity and peace in the world in Bhutan.


No comments :

Post a Comment