Thursday, September 1, 2016

KHOSIYAT RUSTAMOVA

KHOSIYAT RUSTAMOVA


* * *

Dawning,

The Friday morning –

That captured an ambience's consciousness.

Everything such a new –

Only I have remained from the past.





* * *

Snow is falling while crumpling my heart,

The weather's mood is sinister so.

I cleaned the house for the last time,

Your bookcase is messy so.

A work does not release you yet,

You may work today till tonight.

Did you inform?

That the impertinent winter,

Never allow me to go outside.






ON MY BIRTHDAY!

My heartbeat sounds to myself,

So, my blood is circling.

Friends! My existence,

That will harm for many flowers.

O, what a situation is it?

What kind of punishment is it?

Why the flowers don't riot?

Even my lifeless body,

That brings a massacre for many flowers too.

KHOSIYAT RUSTAMOVA
UZBEKISTAN

No comments :

Post a Comment