Sunday, November 1, 2020

ALDO MORAES

 

ALDO MORAES

 

Promises

 

I need to give Petals

I need Sharing the nectar

Revolving the Earth

 

Watering the flowers from our garden.

Last night, A cold wind Witnessed our kisses.

My eyes embraced you and you presented me with Your affection.

 

 

Now, I'll give you Palm leaves.

Choosing perfumes, Split incense and Sweet fruits In your mouth.

 

 

 

 

Musical Love

 

Changeable sign of your being

 

Ah, how I want you

 

And the drawing of love is done

Film' insinuating peace.

 

In the greater hope

 

In total life

The road and the dream

 

Deflecting the tricks

Of things that bring pain.

 

The world wants little

 

You know that's all

 

Want you so much

It's very little

Close to how much I want you.

 

Your back and your hair are more musical lines

 

At twelve, thirteen notes, I see

Our souls so equal.

 

 

 

 

Translation

 

Does poetry come into being or does it just reproduce?

 

Does she die or just transform?

 

Heart of Poetry.

 

Static time poeting ...

 

Dynamic life of poetic analysis.

 

In the contradictions, without connection, from sex to angels.

 

Carlitos music.

 

Beethoven's strange rhymes.

 

In childhood, time plays.

 

The boy, just watches.

 

ALDO MORAES

 

ALDO MORAES is a brazilian poetry, journalist and musician. Moraes was diretor geral of culture on Londrina, interior of Brazil. Moraes wrote 7 books and recorded 4 CDs.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment