Tuesday, November 1, 2016

MÓNIKA TÓTH

MÓNIKA TÓTH


TREES DON'T TALK

trees don't talk
dark shadow
I am alone
I am afraid
Dear,
where are you





HOW CAN I BE HAPPY?

no internet

page not found
no connection

no love
no joy
no smile

I am sad
I am disappoinment...

This is life..

How can I be happy?







I REALIZED

A breeze blow softly
Black clouds in the sky....
You not love me
I miss your lips
I miss your kiss
I miss your touch..
This morning
I realized
life is really
not easy






TRUE LOVE

complicated or
easy
I will love you
no matters
why
nobody really understand
what I feel






I MEET YOU

I meet you
black became white
everything changed
I love you so much
I am happy
I can't live without you







WORRIES ME

I am unhappy.
Nobody not love me.
I am nothingness.
Rhyme, I am here
Kiss me

MÓNIKA TÓTH




MÓNIKA TÓTH was born in Covasna on 14th April,1980. She is interested in culture and fond of reading, painting, philosophy and photography. She likes Romanian, Turkish , Russian, South-American and Norwegian literature. She is passionate about poetry. She writes because it helps her to sort out her impressions and balance her inner and outer realities. Her poetry has appeared in Romanian literary magazines such as Boema, Oglinda Literara, in the Hungarian literary magazines Helikon and Napsziget. Her new book of poetry is published with “Your absence makes me thin”..hungarian language (Soványít hiányod) title. . which contains love poems, self-poems and poems about death in memory of her mother and grandmother

No comments :

Post a Comment