Saturday, April 1, 2017

ANN LANDRUM STOCKSTILL

ANN LANDRUM STOCKSTILL

CHAINED

I am chained,
Caught between two lovers.

One wild and free and passionate
When making love to me.
He takes me to new heights,
Explosive love making all during the night.

The other is steady as a rock,
By his word, I could set my clock.
Slow and gentle is his touch,
Like  lapping waves hitting the shore.

They are both in my head and heart.
One rides fast  and hard,
Finding hiding places to escape in the dark.
The other is careful not to hurt,
Soothing and methodical he heals my heart.

I am chained between two lovers,
One wild and free who brings out the passionate side of me.
The other steady as a rock,
He worships me with a devotion that will never stop.

I am chained and don’t know what to do.
Caught in the middle between the two of them.
I love them equally the same.
I just am caught in the middle of a player’s game.

So I am chained.

Written by Ann Landrum Stockstill
August 23, 2015






SENSUOUS

Sensuous as the feel of silk on bare skin,
Seductive, as your soft lips explore and taste mine,
You have me under your spell,
Tempting me , taunting me, making me want more.

Laying here looking into your sexy eyes,
Wondering what new games you have in mind,
Sumptuous as your voice, low and rich,
Whispering words of love and devotion.

I bask in the luxurious power of your touch,
Knowing where you are going with your tongue,
Gratifying me physically, sexually explosive,
Hours seem like minutes as time stops.


And I still want more like an empty vessel,
I need to be filled by your love,
Timeless, lasting, unending need for affection,
You draw me into you with a forceful energy.

So sensuous and seductive as you cradle me,
Laying here looking into your sexy eyes,
Playing games meant to gratify me,
Taunting me and making me want more.

Laying here looking into your sexy eyes,
Time seems to stop as your soft lips explore mine,
Your voice low with desire  and  the need to please,
You have me under your spell.

YOU ARE SENSUOUS
Written by Ann Landrum-Stockstill
All rights reserved.  August 28,2015





NARCISSISTIC TO  THE CORE

You wormed your way into my life
Promises of love, of empathy, of compassion
For all living things
I shared my feelings, secrets, likes, dislikes
Sharing dreams and  my deepest passions.

Your glossy exterior hid from sight
Your stone cold heart
You loved to manipulate with flowery words
Words meaning nothing to you
Giving gifts,  making promises put out to be
Taken away.

Confusion caused by words of love
Followed by rancid criticism
Of me, my mind, my feelings
Slowly I began to awaken to your
Narcissistic  personality
Manipulations using guilt to get your way.

Your actions were direct opposites
Hot, cold, good then bad
Never consistent, constant dissatisfaction
Always looking but never finding contentment
Blame placed on others
Never admitting you were wrong.

You were the worst MALWARE  to infiltrate my life
Turning my world upside down
Destroying love, ruining chances for affection
Tearing apart my most beloved possessions
Nothing safe from your insidious grasp
Fingers clawing, grasping like a corpse rising from a grave.

You the proverbial wolf in sheep’s clothing
Too good to be true
Your act failing apart at the seams
Revealing who you really are to me
Hiding your inner self from the world
Playing a part using money as your pawn
Buying silence to bury your past deeds.

NARCISSISTIC TO THE CORE.


LANDRUM STOCKSTILL
LANDRUM STOCKSTILL: I received my Bachelor of Science and Masters of Education degrees from Texas A&M University in Commerce, Texas, and taught middle school and junior high school Science and English. I am currently working as a parole officer for the Texas Department of Criminal Justice. I own and operate Coyote Creek Ranch in Winona, Texas and specialize in raising black/white homozygous paint horses, which I sell internationally. Poetry and writing have become therapy and a way to express feelings and emotions about the natural and imaginary world that surrounds us.


1 comment :