Saturday, April 1, 2017

MÓNIKA TÓTH

MÓNIKA TÓTH

FATE

starless  night
salty silence
you not love me
Why that happened
I loved you
My fault?
What is love?
I ask myself time after time
My answer is very simple
FATE







MY TEARS

I am sorry, dear
Forgive me
I love you so much
My tears
Can you see?I am sad.
I am unhappy
you are my life
I cry
please, forgive me







THE NIGHT

you left me
the sky is grey
I am alone
my heart is broken
where is happiness?
The night is big bloody hand







I cry

no roses
no chocolate
no dear or sweetheart
deep sight
deep silence
no gift
no call
no hug
no kiss
nobody not loves me
the pen slips out of my hand
and I cry







SPRING

beautiful world -
roses look at us
sugarcane is my heart







THE SORROW

you left me
my soul is broken
my cup is empty, my lips is dry
the sorrow devouring my heart out
MÓNIKA TÓTH





No comments :

Post a Comment