Saturday, April 1, 2017

ZACHAROULA GAITANAKI

ZACHAROULA GAITANAKI


PARTS OF LIFE

There are some parts of life
that they shed tears
in my eyes.
There are stories
and memories
that you can’t forget.
Mind’s are thoughts and uproar,
curse of a death
without vindication.
There are some hours
in our life,
fertile like autumn’s rain.






INVITATION OF LOVE
What I miss, my darling?
Only, a hug.
From your hand a caress,
on my mouth two kisses.
To be our souls
birds of love,
a little sea – boat
that sets sails.
And let’s go sailing
on an open sea,
in dreamy places
to spread our wings.
Holding my hand
under the nocturnal sky,
being the only star
I’ll follow in the night.






GOLDEN MEMORIES

In life’s end
if our heart could live
in happiness again…
Past greatness
soul’s tools
that open the closed windows.
Golden Memories
are treasures to live
the years that you are left,
as times run away,
as the storms come and go
and the shoulders lean
from tiredness.






TEMPORARY FORGETFULNESS

Today, I worked a lot of time
(from dawn until the sunset).
I kept very busy
my body and my mind
for not thinking about you.
My sweet because one with the ground.
Mixed up with earth, stones,
grass and insects.
But when I took the course of return,
silent you came with me.
You put your hand on my shoulder,
you hand rested upon my shoulder
for a little time, leaving me alone
when I arrived home.
“Tomorrow again” you said to me
and you were lost with quick steps
in the dark.

ZACHAROULA GAITANAKI
GREECE





No comments :

Post a Comment