Friday, April 1, 2022

SIAMIR MARULAFAU

 


 

Consistency

 

When the sun comes down to fetch

My heart becomes to smile

With all my sense:

Is it true, my dear fellow poet?

 

My twilight comes to gaze

Since something is not missing from the sight

I merely feel happy

Though the nature is not bright

 

I just keep my way to the truth

For those who trust me on my way

To choose the roads diverged on my way

And keep the one I believe

 

Yet, let the one is straight on the left

My feeling is on the right

There is no handicap in mind

To keep up the better for thy lives

Ferbruary 09, 2022. Copyright

 

SIAMIR MARULAFAU

 

SIAMIR MARULAFAU is Associate Professor and a lecturer in Faculty of Cultural Sciences, University of Sumatera Utara, Medan-Indonesia. He was born in Nias, a small island located at North Sumatera- Indonesia. He has been teaching English Language and Literature for almost 36 years. He has written and published 9 poetry anthologies. Two poetry anthologies were written in English. They are entitled “Lighting” and and “Humanity”. While others were written in Indonesian language such as: “Cintaku di Danau Singkarak”, Kasih Tak Putus”, “ Bahtera Dalam Ayat”, “Taqwa pada Allah”, etc. He had conducted seminar as a presenter and speaker in many countries like in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, other cities in Indonesia such as in Jakarta, Banda Aceh, Yokyakarta, He is active in writing poetry and reciting poems in Malaysia and some other places around the world as well.


No comments :

Post a Comment