Friday, April 1, 2022

MÁRCIA BATISTA RAMOS

 


 

Goodbye

 

"Things that die never rise again,

things that die never come back”.

Alfonsina Storni

 

You said goodbye

What silence, what lack of air!

Between us the pain, the lipless kisses, words - poems.

In you, there was little more than a desire

And the taste of anger.

In me, the memories moldy cocoons, between dire shadows ...

The incommunicable pain, that you will never know ...

Outside the raging wind.

The broken life, the soul in pieces, the hours that were,

Withered hope, infinite longing,

the inert days.

Path that leads to nowhere.

Secret love that will not return.

The minefields, stretching distances.

The mind waiting for signs, experiencing torture.

You said goodbye, while I

Detaching myself from myself

Unravelling in silence

Spilling me in water and salt,

with the eyes in pieces.

With shortness of breath.

… I also said goodbye to you.

 

End Of Theogonies

 

The world seemed big

They made the wars

Deaths and dead

Migrations

Aroused illusions

Rare theogonies

We stopped

To the middle of the world

The world became one

 Bridges

Constant approaches

They made another war

Dead and deaths

Mirages and frustrations

Without theogonies

We stopped

to the middle of the world

Wars

Rare life

Constant frustrations

God is God!

Let him keep our children!

No one can save us anymore

End of theogonies.

 

The Beaches Of My Memory

 

The beaches of my memorial

They have no cliffs

For the tide to hit them

In their tireless comings and goings.

The beaches of my memory are flat

White and desert.

Keep cold days

and rainy mornings

The beaches of my memory

They keep a noisy sea

Of a dark color on the horizon

The beaches of my memory

They come to me in waves

That they bring to my mouth

The taste of salt.

         

MÁRCIA BATISTA RAMOS

 

MÁRCIA BATISTA RAMOS, Brazilian. Degree in Philosophy-UFSM. Cultural manager, writer, poet and literary critic. Editor at Conexion Norte Sur Magazzín, Spain; columnist in Inmediaciones, Bolivia, binational journalism Exilio, Mexico, archive.e-consulta.com, Mexico, Madeinleon Magazine, Spain and Barbante magazine, Brazil. He published several books and anthologies, and also appears in several anthologies with essays, poetry and short stories. She is a contributor to international magazines in more than 14 countries. Deputy Editor of the International Edition of Chinese Literature (in charge of the Hubei Federation of Literary and Art Circles)     


No comments :

Post a Comment