Friday, April 1, 2022

MARIAN EIKELHOF

 


After This


After this

We might as well face

You and I

We will not find a way out

Alive.


Our voices will make love

In different shades of tenderness

As my body will be transcendental

and no longer mine.


We will enjoy the different stages of mortality

As there is no such thing as

A beginning

No such thing as the end.

 

Neglect


I can be tough

fool you with a smile

if must be

you, such a snake in the way

you diplomatically and tactically

seduce and mislead.

I can be

like grey mountains

majestic and discrete

patiently and silently

watching you drown

in shame

about all the life you stole.

As no secret of life

survives your toxic ties

with money.

I can be only eyes

with the strength of my mind

I break through your disguise

Make clear for everyone to see

your extreme cruelty

and lies.

Show them who you really are

A pathetic man

very, very ugly indeed.

 

MARIAN EIKELHOF


No comments :

Post a Comment