Sunday, September 1, 2019

AZIZA DAHOUH



AZIZA DAHOUH 

CAFÉ  DE ANATOLIA

Please talk to me in a language that I understand
Rumi's words that blow my mind
Or..
Let me sip my Turkish coffee
Let my soul tell me
What my cup says
~~~~~~~~~~~


How can I feel joy
And rejoice
Iam no longer
The captain of  my feelings
I have forgotten the tune
And my flute denied to me
~~AD~~







THE RESIDENT OF JASMINE CITY

The jasmine plants  have revealed
all the secrets
It was you who
Took care and watered them
You  who pretended  to be absent
The fragrance told everything
You have never been afar
Always been a local resident of the Jasmine city
I heard the prayers
I heard them
~~AD~~









A SAD TUNE

What are words for
Since they die after speech
They become a memory
They belong to the past
How many poems have the poets written
And
How many lyrics have the singers sung
All the words have gone with the wind
All the words are buried in the cemetery of silence
What is left, only  a sad tune

AZIZA DAHOUH 

AZIZA DAHOUH  is an Algerian poetess. She is fond of reading  and writing poetry in English ,Arabic and French.Her poetry appeared in many interesting international anthologies like: Verses On Racism And Resistance Refugee Crisis,Women Beyond And Within The Shore, Autumn,Poetic Rainbow ,Mother,Earth Day,Father and September. She has her own page on Atunis. She loves traveling.. She saw many amazing places in the world and yearning to see more.



No comments :

Post a Comment