Sunday, September 1, 2019

LARBI HOUMAIDI



LARBI HOUMAIDI

TEARS OF CHERRIES

Blood splinters
And the murdered
It’s me
Between a smile and tears.
When my morning wakes up
My day dies,
In the path
of a lost comfort .
I'm a wanderer.
I'm a swimmer.
In silence, my worries I sing.
Then my misery falls asleep
On muzzle of dreams.
My soul leans
Wherever the mirage leans,
Then I forget myself
In a loop of void.
Soul,
wolf of Dreams howls
In shadows of lost.
Delusion is drafted affection
In a pond of black ink
Then astray of horror prevails.
For you, I fear my soul
From myself,
A self that is fighting
death of dreams
In each sleep.
I'm wearing delusion
For it to give me a moment
Of hope,
And peace during isolation.
I realized after that
I haven't left the tower of pain.
tears of cherries
My luck and yours
My Soul,
Falling
From balconies of lights
At each sunrise.







TWILIGHT SHADOWS

It healed my dream
Its Eyes full of worries
fraught with waves of weariness
Pale soul
Shadows of worry
Laying there
On a rock of pain
A Prayer
Pulled away by the current.
A Season
Took the decision.
Those are
Feelings of falling apart
Labyrinth hanging on a cracked bridge.
Farewell
Listens but does not answer
When the sun of joy
Disappears
My shadow fades
Under my dream
I can not see it anymore.
The place is empty
The end of a love
A void that brings another void
In an angry night
Death of moon
A love conditioned by separation
end of a tour
its antidote, is depression
On the boat of life.
A Slap on the cheek of a passenger
Who wakes up from
Gathering pieces of a scattered dream.







MY BODY MY CAGE

A glance of a twitch (intifada)
A dark image
In a room of dreams
No fixed light
On shadows
I'm standing on a stage
Waiting
I dust off the dust
From yesterday's shirt
A confined mind
By the whip of desire
It's hard to infiltrate the unknown
Pain, dilemma and pleasure,
Rhythm and rhyme of heart beats.
Nothing is written on papers
on body
These are soul wounds
Which Became ink.
I fight for freedom
Freedom of mind
Not through choice
But
Through the existence of a voice.
Inside the body
I refuse slavery,
Self-slavery.
My body is a locked cage
My soul is a bird
Leading me to
jump
To brake through the delusion
And To brake free from chains of fear
On my path of freedom.
sailing boat,
A promise of suffering
A moment
Outside of the room
From darkness of oneself
Flower of the wild
Playing with petals of light
Written
as tiny splinters
On papers.
Words
that chased me
Several decades,
With hostility, they flourished
Hostility of servitude
self - servitude.

LARBI HOUMAIDI


No comments :

Post a Comment