Monday, May 1, 2017

BISWARUP SINHA ROY

BISWARUP
SINHA ROY

LOVE IN REAL

Love is the power
to stay alive,
in danger an impetus
to dive,
a push into dungeon,
in unleashing your shackled self from there
a vehement strive.
love is a colour
that shadows other evil hues,
it is a divine spec
help you see everything new.
love is eternal flute
that can emanate an unheard sonata,
love is an aroma even scarce in heaven,
no no!!
It is a fantasy in mundane strata!!
Biswarup Sinha Roy(C)29/01/2017
INDIA(KOLKATA 110)





THE DEATH OF ME

Noticing my gnarled and decaying esteem at root
telesthesia sounded the alarm
helped me foresee the drama to be played
on the stage bigger than life
trampled pages painted by my heart
that were once looked down upon
to be given the shape of book
the hands that shoved me
out of their boundary
standing around my corpse holding garland
Biswarup Sinha Roy(C)29/01/2017
INDIA(KOLKATA 110)





I PROMISE

I'll pin up my trust
to your breathing,
keep staring with blink less eyes
at the pair of twinkling stars
dangling from your sun sheds
on being drowned in almond's aroma
effervescent of your carbon thicket
with my tippled down mind,
when sun camps on the adjacent field to your thicket
after your bathing is over
will help me tread your relief,
I promise I'll chase the grey wind
fleeting towards you with my own time.

(C)29/01/2017
BISWARUP SINHA ROY

INDIA(KOLKATA 110)

No comments :

Post a Comment