Monday, May 1, 2017

LARBI HOUMAIDI

LARBI
HOUMAIDI

SLAVE BEE

Wild honey stolen
When
Injustice blows the colony
Kidnapping covers grazing
The craving  is hidden  under  hatred
Because  Imams and masters
Adore to rape darkness in the brightness
Tears and silence
No fear no hope
Just a honey bee
Worker  for beehive
From Acacia glow
Cotton Fields
Larbi Houmaidi © 2017







HER LOVE

was light shines,
like a candle bright in dark night.
heart
into my life he brings delight
The loveliness halo on her face
in the scene .
To the eyelids up above
full of sweetness, full of love
wings that they have earned
for teaching immunity ,
that we have gathered
Our Souls to Heaven,
they sing their glory song
to let us know it will be long
For the love to come once again
to take us without sin
When eyelids full plan has been done
We will be taken one by one
Halos bright into our life they bring delight.
Larbi Houmaidi © (05/02/2017)







MY BOUNDARY
Help me
To explore my growing
Protect me
To make sense of my life
Much perspiration
Shadow of someone
Over me
Sixty gives a glimpse
Slow death
New phase starts
The rehearsal has gone well
Hindrances escape
Some invisible flowers
Are falling upon me
Great force is constantly changing
Become more alert in dreams
Whenever it stands it falls down
Aware of a deep layer of trust
I feel so tiny
Death so big
One day
Light of all small candles
Together
Become a great source of one
More and more maturity
My boundary

LARBI HOUMAIDI
                                                                            © 2016

No comments :

Post a Comment