Saturday, July 1, 2023

IRENA MAŁGORZATA BIELSKA

 


Two Souls

 

Two souls lost for centuries met

On an invisible road towards each other they flowed

her hair like a colorful river flowed down her shoulders

closed her eyes feeling his closeness

they froze alone in space-time

vibrations of love vibrated in the air

angelic sounds they both heard

he gave her a red rose sparkling the air with a sweet aroma

blue butterfly soared upwards they floated on the wings of love

leaving reality behind

in the embrace of eternity intertwined they became one.

 

Lord Jesus

 

Lord Jesus, for us, you gave your life.

It is for us, you have endured suffering immense.

We give thanks with all our hearts today.

We also offer prayers of thanksgiving, humbled.

 

For us Your precious Blood on the cross You shed.

You showed such immense love for us.

That we may receive the gift of Salvation.

You suffered death in the gift of redemption.

 

Thank you, Lord, for this priceless gift.

For the immensity of a powerful and faithful love.

For Your blessings sent from above.

For Your every breath, arms loved.

 

I Worship

 

I worship the Lord he is my savior.

I worship the Lord with all my heart.

With every thought I am with him.

He is my whole world, my life.

 

I worship the Lord with all my strength.

He always chases away all evil.

He is all my strength, my faith.

In my life the most important only He.

 

By every road I will go only there.

Where there is love I have in my heart.

Thanks to the Lord, who gave blood for us.

I live eternally I, you live too.

 

IRENA MAŁGORZATA BIELSKA

 

IRENA MAŁGORZATA BIELSKA: She is a Polish poet, a woman of many passions and interests. Co-author of several Anthologies and Poetry Almanacs, lover of nature, animals, especially cats. A lover of crocheting and cooking. Interested in spirituality and deepening knowledge, loves good literature. She has an account on Instagram under the hashtag #zpoezjawtle.

 


No comments :

Post a Comment