Saturday, July 1, 2023

SIAMIR MARULAFAU

 


When The Earth Is Reminded

 

I remember, I remember about the earth

How important the day is

That reminds me once in the lives

Providing life to human beings.

 

That is remarkable as a part of lives

We need the earth to live in

To find out the better life

The way how the earth is to be praised.

 

Since the earth becomes the source of lives

Keep the earth to live in

Let’s keep earth to love

It is a great day to write in a poem of lyric.

 

How important the day is

That makes me to read and read day by day

Which may not be forgotten till to die

Before the day I sleep, before the day I sleep.

 

When The Earth Is Smiling

 

When the earth is smiling

My heart becomes happy

I know it is sufficed to remind

That is the last moment of thy life.

 

Since the earth belongs to us

It is not merely to thank

But I remember for twice

The day is really in my mind.

 

Never I forget how important it is

Cause the earth has been a part of thy life

All creatures are being to survive

That should be kept on.

 

Till I die I kept it up always

The earth is fully beautiful of its landscape

I gaze from time to time

It looks like diamond on the top of thy head.

 

On The Earth I Sing

 

On the day of the earth, I sing

That never I forget in the lives

From the time on before I sleep

It is a great to remind

 

The only thing I worry about is the earth

Makes the lives be in chaotic

When it is never be in the love of lives

To praise it rather than to go away

 

Keep the love to beautiful nature in life

Which gives the benefit

That may not be like as the wind

To be a part of thy life to live in

 

On the earth I sing

I know how beautiful color of its face

I lay from the morning up to evening

Which shows how loyalty spreads on human lives

 

SIAMIR MARULAFAU

 

SIAMIR MARULAFAU: (Indonesia)He is a bilingual poet, writer and author who writes in English and Indonesian language. He has published 9 books. He is an active member of various poetry groups on Facebook and participates in many poetry contests. His writings are part of several national and international magazines, newspapers, journals and anthologies. He has won many awards for his poetry. Currently, he works as Associate Professor at the Faculty of Vocation ,University of Sumatra Utara, Medan-Indonesia.

 


No comments :

Post a Comment