Saturday, July 1, 2023

SIDNEI PIEDADE

 


Titulo- Love Found Me Thinking About You

Love found my thought and my thought became poetry I have the impression that love is reading me and not me it only love is capable of nuances with its silence and kindness it embraces with its feelings and knows things that we never said needs to be watered and protected , love is demanding and relentless infinitely delicate it is a seed one plants the other reaps where it moves mountains , breaks down barriers it is enveloping and seductive it is pleasure that is confused with pain it is stronger than reason itself love is the force that motivates us , inviting us to face challenges where without dreams there is no paradise , when it arrives the sky opens and all the stars reach our feet.

                                                                                                       

Titulo- I'm The Size Of My Dreams

I'm the size of my dreams and not the size that people look at me when one dream ends the other begins I'm a poetic soul walking between the extrophes playing with words because they look for me separating the yes from the no extracting verses from reality where everyone knows me Because I am happy like this crying with joy overflowing with endless passion , I close my eyes and I see you even so I feel your affection the sweetest perfume to feel the happiness that life has given me the light that illuminates my steps just a word or yours looking for my feelings to become poetry, my heart speaks through my eyes and kisses with a look, even far away I feel so close.                                         

                                                                                                                                

Titulo- The Love I Feel For You                                              

The love I feel for you is the one that the wind does not carry away, distance does not separate and evil does not destroy, you and I have loved in other lives, love already lived between us, I loved your soul long before I fell in love with your body. I see myself so lost in you, I want your heart beating together with mine and to feel protected by your love, you are the purpose of my life, forgive me for having fallen in love with you and for having invaded your life, take care of me And especially from my heart, don't let that feeling die, I will never forget you, we belong to each other, I reciprocate every gesture received and all the love given to me, I value every minute by your side where I am very happy.    

 

SIDNEI PIEDADE  


SIDNEI PIEDADE was born in Assis / SP / Brazil, he was born on February 25, 1954, he attended the 2nd degree, 3 Sgt Pm, Poet and Writer, I study at the school of life as long as you allow it, because death does not come with old age and yes with oblivion


No comments :

Post a Comment