Saturday, July 1, 2023

MANJULA ASTHANA MAHANTI

 


Poem..     Missing  You....

 

I'm desirous, my love, miss you

Newly bloomed flowers reflect your serene face

Their fresh fragrance besieges as if your aroma

Falls escalate pearl, replica of your fair skin

Long trees where we enjoyed intimate embraces

Our eyes were locked with emotions, drenched desires

The valley seized our joy, our promises

Expecting your charming, gracious presence

Bouncing ripples of river eager to have fun with your feet

You will come, I trust, will have to come

Believe, you will crush my fidgetiness

With a soft touch of your lips, deep hugs

Love only will exist in our eyes, souls, surrendering

With a dream of gleeful life, looking for you despairingly,

Come soon my dear, come very soon

 

MANJULA ASTHANA MAHANTI

 


No comments :

Post a Comment