Monday, April 1, 2024

NOSIROVA GAVHAR

 

 

My New Year

 

You are coming to excite hearts,

Bring a bright life

We are waiting impatiently, clapping,

New hope, white dream.

 

Twelve months of the year have passed,

The second month of winter begins.

Gone are the days of my life,

The pages of my life begin.

 

New year, new life,

New hope, white dreams.

We are waiting you with craving,

Bring the melody of happiness.

 

Rain

 

The rain is knocking on my window,

It can't know to stop, raising its voice

It can't know to stop, it rains endlessly,

It can't behave from shaking.

 

Drops of it hits my face,

I wish drops of it would enter my heart

I wish it would wash away my agonizing pain,

The sorrows that filled my heart.

 

Oh, the rain! Rain and don't stop too

Be as loud as you can

I'm happy, if I stay for a lifetime

My pleasant rain is under you.

 

Friend

 

Friendship is an amazing feeling,

It will be with you every step of the way.

Even if it happens to you, it's sad

Reaches out his hand in a difficult moment.

 

If you laugh, he will laugh with you,

If you cry, he will cry on a difficult day

Ask your friend for help one day

Help will come without sparing this day.

 

If you can afford it, you are a friend,

Come to see every day, if you have time.

One day he will be close to a friend

Have a friend who turns into a relative.

 

NOSIROVA GAVHAR

 

NOSIROVA GAVHAR from Uzbekistan, was born on August 16, 2000 in Shahrisabz, Kashkadarya region.Today, she is a 3rd year student of the Faculty of Philology of Samarkand State University. Due to her interest in literature, she is engaged in writing stories and other creative works. In addition, she is a member of «All India Council for Development of Technical Skills», «Juntos por las letras», winner of «Korabl znaniy» and «Talanty Rossii» competitions, holder of international C1 level in Russian language, Wisdom university ambassador, SPSC ambassador and global coordinator of Iqra Foundation in Uzbekistan.

 


No comments :

Post a Comment