Monday, April 1, 2024

ANTONELLA CAUSA

 



         

Have A Good Life Son

 

Have a good life, I wish you

may your steps be filled with happiness.

You said yes to life

and the first cry was heard.

You have arrived here among us,

to dad's joy,

amidst the painful labors of the mother.

Sleep son, in my arms.

I wish you a good life.

Beloved son,

you are the hope of my days.

You are the immense love between us.

That's better,

for his infinite goodness.

Sweet hours await you.

Welcome little one.

Let the time of life be magnificent,

we cuddle you with tenderness,

Bless your existence,

the whole universe is in you.

I wish you a good life,

you are the life that humanity continues.

Now it has been fulfilled in you,

the greatest mystery of creation.

Body and soul are in you,

the holy spirit has joined us here.

I thank Divine Love,

for the happiness I have in my heart.

Life is beautiful and I praise the Redeemer.

My son's hope came true!

And have a good life, now I wish you that.

 

Buona vita figlio

 

Buona vita, io auguro a te,

i tuoi passi siano pieni di felicità.

Alla vita, hai detto sì,

e il primo vagito si udì.

Sei arrivato qua tra noi,

per la gioia di papà,

fra le doglie dolorose di mamma.

Dormi figlio, tra le mie braccia.

Buona vita io auguro a te.

Figlio amato,

sei la speranza dei giorni miei.

Sei l’amore immenso tra di noi.

Ringrazio Dio,

per la sua infinita bontà.

Dolci ore ti attendono.

Benvenuto piccolino.

Sia magnifico il tempo della vita,

ti coccoliamo con tenerezza,

sia benedetta la tua esistenza,

tutto l’universo è in te.

Buona vita io auguro a te,

sei la vita che prosegue l’umanità.

Ora in te, si è compiuto,

il più grande mistero del creato.

Corpo e anima sono in te,

lo spirito santo si è unito qui con noi.

Io ringrazio il Divino Amore,

per la felicità che ho nel cuore.

La vita è magnifica e lodo il Redentore.

La speranza di un mio figliolo si è compiuta!

E buona vita, ora auguro a te.

 

Thanks Time

 

Good morning time,

I saw that you are always in a hurry

and you never stop for a second.

I saw that you take away good and bad souls,

you don't make any difference for anyone.

I listened to you pass silently

to your fatal tolls.

You were short on the best days

and very slow to pass through damp tears.

I saw that you stopped for a moment,

where there is still time for a breath,

there was still a little.

I have often prayed to you, making you mine,

to dedicate it to those I loved

and I held you close in my heart,

so as not to risk wasting yourself.

I loved you even when

you were colored with brief emotions.

I say thank you "Time",

for all the times you stopped

next to me to tell me:

"Rise up and walk with your own steps

and leave me my time,

because I have to go."

 

Grazie Tempo

 

Buongiorno tempo,

ho visto che vai sempre di fretta

e non ti fermi mai un secondo.

Ho visto che porti via anime buone e cattive,

non fai disparità per nessuno.

Ti ho ascoltato passare silenzioso

ai tuoi rintocchi funesti.

Sei stato breve nei giorni più belli

e lentissimo a passare dentro umidi pianti.

Ho visto che ti se fermato un momento ,

laddove ancora di tempo per un respiro,

ce ne era ancora un poco.

Ti ho pregato spesso, facendoti mio,

per dedicarlo a chi amavo

e ti ho tenuto stretto nel mio cuore,

per non rischiare di sprecarti.

Ti ho amato anche quando

ti sei colorato di brevi emozioni.

Ti dico grazie "Tempo",

per tutte le volte che ti sei fermato

accanto a me per dirmi:

"alzati e cammina con i tuoi passi

e lasciami il mio tempo,

perché io devo andare."

 

War, Peace And Love

 

War asks Peace:

- Between you and me, I wouldn't know who won?

Peace replies:

- Nobody won.

- So who lost?

War asks curiously.

- He didn't lose anyone.

Peace answers.

- Don't ask what it was for,

  all this destruction?

  War replies.

- It didn't help anything.

  Love asserted.

- Only to eliminate children.

  Peace stated.

- Those innocent souls wanted to have fun.

   He says Love.

 “In this war without peace,

   he has lost love and humanity!

 

Guerra, Pace e Amore

 

Guerra chiede a Pace:

-  Tra me e te, non saprei chi ha vinto?

Pace risponde:

- Non ha vinto nessuno.

- E allora chi ha perso?

Chiede incuriosita Guerra.

- Non ha perso nessuno.

Risponde Pace.

- Non chiedete a cosa è servita,

  tutta questa distruzione?

  Replica Guerra.

- Non è servita a nulla.

  Asserì Amore.

- Solo a eliminare bambini.

  Affermò Pace.

- Volevano svagarsi quelle anime innocenti.

   Dice Amore.

 “ In questa guerra senza pace,

   ha perso l’amore e l’umanità! “

 

ANTONELLA CAUSA


ANTONELLA CAUSA: Our author focuses on the life of every individual. In her global thought "everyone is unique and important" and in life you don't move forward alone. Uplift with good feelings: human soul, mind and heart. Antonella Causa often finds herself talking to intelligent souls and spirits. It reports prophetic words of current times, using simple language understandable to all. She predicts times that have turned into reality. In her the words flow like pure spring water, sometimes dictated by lights already experienced, eager to leave a further imprint of their existence. For her, the universe of the world dwells within us, with its own individuality and essence of spirit. In the verses we discover intimate thoughts and hidden passions, fantasies and dreams, desires that intertwine in intense and profound verses.

 

 


No comments :

Post a Comment