Tuesday, December 1, 2015

GEORGE ONSY


George Onsy

TO YVE EVERYWHERE FROM ADAM OF ALL TIMES

It took You,
God
More than
Just one rib
To form
Her structure
So tender
So fancy
To let
My impossible
Dream
Step out of
The realm of
Fantasy.
It took you
More than
Just one rib
To answer
The yearning
Of my heart,
Modeling
This living piece
Of fine art.
Yes,
You did take
Just one rib,
Altering my whole
Anatomy
Promising to put
Instead
Pleasure
In the place
Of loneliness,
Of agony.
You took
That one rib,
Filling
Its gloomy void
With
Strawberry-red
Flame of
Fire
That when I just
Woke up
I found no name
But called it
“Desire”.
Thanks be to you
God
For in my life
She waves
Wondering
Between
Reality and
Myth
But without her
My so-called life
Would always have
The taste of
Death.
O God,
If you had not
Done
I would have
Taken out
My very heart
Out of the depth
Of my core,
Asking:
And this, Lord,
What is it for?

George Onsy
June 2013



No comments :

Post a Comment