Tuesday, December 1, 2015

SIAMIR MARULAFAU


SIAMIR MARULAFAU


NO WIND CAN BLOW UP MY LOVE
No wind can blow up my love
I am the love
No one is in mind
No one is in lives
Though there are so many leaves
Only one tree planted in mind
Since you are the leave of my heart
Never be destroyed
Never be hurt in lives
Your smile looks like the leaves smile
...when i climb up the tree
No one tree except is to protect my pain
Whenever i pick it up
No heart is to damage
Because you are a part of my blood
Wherever i go ...
I use to remind that you are in my side always
But even God smiles to see
What we are doing in lives
Except you and i are merely on the earth
Nobody looks like what the face of ours there be
Keep in mind, keep in mind, keep in mind
That's a precious message
Siamir Marulafau

No comments :

Post a Comment