Wednesday, September 1, 2021

ZORAN RADOSAVLJEVIĆ

 


ZORAN RADOSAVLJEVIĆ


When You Go

 

When you go the wreck

from the bottom ..

all the girls are dark ...

and at the top she is all white ..

e that took my mind ..

 

I was awakened by the smell coming from her

I smelled the love of Trebinje this morning

 

I loved the streets she walked

the place where she was sitting ..

I looked at her in a nicer way

from her mirror ....

 

She taught me that some closenesses stay close even when they are somewhere very far away ...

My destiny is she and my someone ...

 

There under the lashes, in the trembling of the body, all dreamy,

the girl fell asleep, a woman woke up.

With me, everything is still budding

nothing fades ...

 

I hear an echo in my soul ... a struggle of desire and smell ...

I whisper thoughts that your wishes still smell like me ...

 

I always pray for her ..

and every prayer of mine is dedicated to her ..

that she is always happy and healthy

and I would take another walk through the bazaar

of her dreams

 

 

I Think

 

I'm thinking of something ...

Memories creak underfoot ... He smells lilac from afar, as if in a dream ...

And I fall in love again, in her eye. Everything the night wrote ..

Dan confirmed ..

You know ... I dreamed you were kissing me.

And I write indescribably

And I love the untouchable

I'm waiting unexpectedly

Sometimes I get lost in the dark

I look forward to morning, dawn

Nothing big

I just live ..

I just love ..

All my absent glances ... are all present feelings about you. I am so wonderfully silent and I love you inside ....

I'm without you .. out of my mind ..

HOW TO SCRATCH ANOTHER SONG ... AND NOT JUST TO SUPPRESS THE THOUGHT IN MY HEAD ... AS I GET OLD, I ATTACK THE PAPER ... I DON'T KNOW IF THE VERSE IS TRUE ... AND EVERYTHING I CAN WRITE OF WISH ... SOME HOPED HOPES AND DREAMS ... THEY SAY THAT THERE IS A WAY OUT I ASK WHERE IT IS .. EVERYTHING IS THE SAME ONLY THE PAPER IS NEW ..

 


You Were Forgiven

 

On my deathbed.

I will give you freedom ..

and in that world you will be my fairy

my death was simple for you ...

while you sit without me by our bubbling river ..

you will realize that you were a battle that cannot be won,

but he likes to fight for her ..

I have tied many eternities to you ..

And now I have created eternity for myself ..

And where I'm going ..there

I survived all this a long time ago,

What is killing me here ....

There is love, love

He is a prisoner here.

The world is crazy and everything on it will pass quickly ..

I'm not calling you anymore. Not because I don't want to,

but because I'm afraid how many times you won't come ...

I never wanted to spit on my love ...

I lied in my prayers when I swear to you ...

You'll never have someone like you hurt,

No one will ever love you like the one you don't love ...

At night you will hear sounds, those are the songs played by flutes ...

A man finds himself, so he gets scared ..

We force ourselves to love something ..

Then we realize that it is not what we lose ...

Devils are coming for me ..

I'm not afraid of them ..

I'm afraid the one I love,

He doesn't like it anymore ..

How to deal with failure if you were not enough of a person

to which you wanted to be everything and gave yourself completely

when you failed to make the person you wanted the most happy ..

but remember one thing

and in that world you will be my fairy

my death was simple for you ...

 

ZORAN RADOSAVLJEVIĆ

 

ZORAN RADOSAVLJEVIĆ was born in Trebinje on September 25, 1961. A child of a mixed marriage, from a Serb father and a Muslim mother. He wrote from an early age; he did not publish everything until recently. He was the editor of the newspaper Jedinstvo from Smed Palanka for a while. publishes the first book "Footprints" which he dedicates to her. He publishes a collection of poems "Dreaming", and the novel "Stumbling about his own life" After some time he publishes a collection "Where a smile tears tears" as a collection of poems painting ", with the painter Nedjad Fazlinović. His last book is a poem dedicated to his great love Senada" Trebinje still smells like her ". He is a participant in many festivals, was a participant in the Sarajevo Winter Festival last year and won the Silver Snowflake Award with the poem "Trebinje still smells like her" ..

 

No comments :

Post a Comment