Wednesday, September 1, 2021

SIAMIR MARULAFAU

 


SIAMIR MARULAFAU


Let It Go Away

 

let my poem speak and talk

let it not to be blown by win

as far as this world not be spoilt

as long as the corona virus is scattering

 

 

let my poem sing as what it is

what will this life be if it does not go away?

Billion waves of ocean get angry

how to solve it?

 

 

as if thy blood is unable to drop

that life is now in chaotic

where to go ?

let it go away

 

 

The Power Of Love

 

My love is not like what you think

It comes up from heart to heart

Never It betrays anyone

For I am in the love

 

Really it is not like the rainbow

Not like the shadow in the day time

It has a power of love

It looks like sunlight enlightening the earth

 

My love is not like what you think

It has an eye to identify

It is not suffice to say I am in the love

When you look like a fuel in thy heart

 

Never it breaks its promise

To keep up the love whom he likes

Before the blue sky is in the dark rain

Keep this promise of mine

 

 

Glory From The Sky

 

Never I ask the moon how sad I am

Since it never clarifies thy love

But the sun answers my sadness

Because of the drying leaves falls down

 

All of sudden, my heart is struck

And I roll my body to the ground

Because of no hope in the autumn

Let the stars are sparkling

 

As long as this world is smiling

And blue sky is on the top of thy head

To provide glory

My thankfulness is on His power

That I am in the love to nature

 

 

What Do I Love?

 

Some say nature belongs to us

Some assume nature is a part of life

If it so what is nature?

Let me think for a while

let me talks for a long time

Since there is no life without nature

I am in the love of nature

My poems clarifies what it is

All the words in it are suffice

Try to think what nature is

If not, where are you living in?

It is a sophisticated to answer

Yes, it but nature is a part of my body

My expresion in the poem is easy

Because of its language

Not worried to appreciate what its meaning

If you catch the meaning means as like to catch the fish

I know it a part of nature

Instead of not knowing nature

What will Almighty say?

Think too much as what I think

That the wind will not be angry

It is like the sea with its roaring waves

Let this world is not like in todays

That Corona Virus is scatterig

To make man be in chaotic

No vaccine to cure

What do I have to love?

Nature is like a diamond to choose

That brings fortune for all

Instead of living in other planets

Try to think before going to sleep

Try to think before going to sleep


SIAMIR MARULAFAU

 

SIAMIR MARULAFAU was born in Nias, North Sumatra-Indonesia,17-05-1958.He was graduated from English and Literature Department, Faculty of Cultural Study, University of North Sumatra, Medan-Indonesia. He is now still teaching English and Literature, and writing poems and short stories. His works were mostly published in social medias such "HUMANITY"(2015);"LIGHTING” (2016), and some other works or poems   in Indonesian language and English. He was a poet and  conducted a scientific paper and research in Terengganu,Malaysia,2017. Pahang,2017,USM Penang,2017,Singapore,2018, UPM,Malaysia,2018 and UNY,Yokyakarta,2018,and University of Gajahmada (UGM),2020

 


No comments :

Post a Comment