Saturday, January 1, 2022

ZORAN RADOSAVLJEVIC

 


ZORAN RADOSAVLJEVIC

 

I Think

 

I'm thinking of something ...

Memories creak underfoot ... He smells lilac from afar, as if in a dream ...

And I fall in love again, in her eye. Everything the night wrote ..

Dan confirmed ..

You know ... I dreamed you were kissing me.

And I write indescribably

And I love the untouchable

I'm waiting unexpectedly

Sometimes I get lost in the dark

I'm waiting for morning, dawn

Nothing big

I just live ..

I just love ..

All my absent glances ... are all present feelings about you. I am so wonderfully silent and I love you in myself ....

I'm without you .. out of my mind ..

HOW TO SCRATCH ANOTHER SONG ... AND NOT JUST TO SUPPRESS THE THOUGHT IN MY HEAD ... AS I GET OLD, I ATTACK THE PAPER ... I DON'T KNOW IF THE VERSE IS TRUE ... AND EVERYTHING I CAN WRITE OF WISH ... SOME HOPED HOPES AND DREAMS ... THEY SAY THERE IS A WAY OUT I ASK WHERE IT IS .. EVERYTHING IS THE SAME ONLY THE PAPER IS NEW ..

 

When You Go

 

When you set out on a wreck

from the bottom ..

all the girls are dark ...

and at the top she is all white ..

e that took my mind ..

 

I was awakened by the smell coming from her

I smelled the love of Trebinje this morning

 

I loved the streets she walked

the place where she was sitting ..

I looked at her in a nicer way

from her mirror ....

 

She taught me that some closeness stays close even when they are somewhere very far away ...

My destiny is she and my someone ...

 

There under the lashes, in the trembling of the body, all dreamy,

the girl fell asleep, a woman woke up.

With me, everything is still budding

nothing fades ...

 

I hear an echo in my soul ... a struggle of desire and smell ...

I whisper thoughts that your wishes still smell like me ...

 

I always pray for her ..

and every prayer of mine is dedicated to her ..

that she is always happy and healthy

and I would take another walk through the bazaar

of her dreams

 

As If You Are Here

 

I'm talking to you again

again I give you all love

I'm doing everything with you again

like you're here ..

 

Me after a couple of drinks

and I tell that to everyone

That they are cold, persons are the most wonderful Beings

if you can handle them ..

 

Only you did it

to emerge from all my depths

only you knew

the true value of silence and my silences ..

 

When I start from life

to run and save myself

then I realize you're there

where I begin and where I end

 

Get tired of a lot of it in me

and again I send you all love

I send all my emotions to my beloved woman

and you are there again

 

Mahala

 

An old man is sitting in Bregovi,

he is starving his gray beard ..

Where is his love now

far away what is he doing ..

 

He has no word to speak,

he rejoices at every dawn.

Friends just to see your face

next to our Trebišnica ..

 

And when this winter passes,

when summer comes again ..

will go to the top of the karst again.

sing Bajro and my trša ...

and on his golden hand,

our Shuki will also play ...

it will be a roar again

the old paradise has gathered ...

They huddle together

my sorrow will disappear too ...

and at the end of each summer,

the old man is walking alone again ...

 

You Don't Understand

 

You don't understand anything, my love

how hard it is to live without you

happy couples to watch

and hide a tear in your eye ..

As alas says

life as Trebisnjica flows ..

take away from us everyone who is dear

God, let me just wait

to cross my threshold again ..

Some things will always hurt, but I will try to always have a good answer to them. I turn all my pain into a verse ,,, The nights come when you have to bear the burden of the whole world on your chest. There come days when you don't trust people, and you avoid them so as not to spoil your verse..I am not guilty of many things in life..There come nights when you promise yourself everything, and then come mornings when you curse that you got up alive.

You don't understand that, my dear

the sky no longer likes blue

nor swallows that nest

nor the clouds that ride in the sky ..

How many times do I come to you when I start blabbering..How many times do I meet you when I walk inside ... Then I am no longer surprised by everything..because I see you in everything.

You don't understand ..

 

ZORAN RADOSAVLJEVIC


No comments :

Post a Comment